Sunday, March 23, 2014

Free Printable Instagram Sign for Wedding

I'm pretty Instagram-obsessed these days. My Instagram account is a pretty little pile-up of teaching pics, puppy pics, and random life pics. I know it will be suuuuuuper hard to wait for our professional photographs to come back from our wedding. Patience is a virtue. I don't have it. So, I definitely want to share photos of our big day with our friends via The Gram. I made this printable sign for our wedding. I'm not sure exactly where I will put it or how I will display it. But if I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know. 

I wanted to be able to share it with anyone else who wanted it, so I had a digital fist fight with Adobe Pro to figure out how to make that happen. I'm pretty sure I won. I *think* I figured it out. You will need to download the free font Amatic SC in order to type in your hashtag. You can find the font {HERE}. Then, just click in the editable text field and put in your wedding hashtag. If it doesn't work....Adobe Pro won.

Click {HERE} to download the editable PDF version.


3 comments:

  1. It worked!! Thanks for posting, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not figure out out to edit when I download this as a PDF. Can someone help me with this because it is not letting me type anywhere on the page?

    ReplyDelete