Friday, August 15, 2014

Pretty Little Printables: Entrepreneur Life

I came across this quote today and all I could think was YES. Yes. It is so true. Working for myself is an adventure and I am loving every minute - but I have never worked harder in my life. When your "office" is your living room, it's a challenge to ever stop working. I'm definitely still working on finding the right balance (especially since I am still teaching part-time!), but it is so rewarding to build something and see it come to life all around you. I'm definitely really grateful to have the opportunity to chart my own path.


You can download this pretty little printable PDF for free by clicking {here}. {Personal use only - may not be used in any commercial venture. Full TOU included in the file.}

Click {HERE} for more pretty little printables!

No comments:

Post a Comment